The interior decor of the Ettal Abbey, located in in Bavaria, Germany
Uniforms of Edinburgh Castle Regimental and Army Museums
1/2. Royal Horse Artillery dress uniform and a selection of Shakos, Helmets and Dolmans of Scottish Yeomanry regiments.
3. Polish 1st Armoured Division uniform that was stationed in Scotland during the Second World War.
4. Doublet of a pioneer from a Highland Regiment.
5. Officers tunic of the Highland Light Infantry.
6.Tunic of an 18th Century Highland Infantryman.
7/8. Dress uniform of the 42nd Regiment of Foot (Black Watch) worn during the handover of Hong Kong tot he Peoples Republic of China.
9. Officers tunic of the Royal Scots regiment.
10. Dress uniform of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (Scots Greys).
The last is Special Air Service dress tunic. Rank of Captain by the three pips on the shoulders.
A Hawker Hind light bomber of the Shuttleworth Collection.
The Hind was an inter-war light bomber designed for the RAF and was based on the highly successful preceding design, the Hawker Hart.
This particular aircraft is formerly of the Afghan Air Force, but was brought to the United Kingdom and painted to represent a 1930s RAF example.